For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE:WAT) with more than 6,500 employees and is represented in more than 100 countries around the world.
Provides technical training and day to day support to the global customers entitled for 24*7 extended service support, internal customer technical support groups and repair department. Technical support includes assistance with operation, troubleshooting, maintenance and validation of Waters products and technologies.
Role & Resposibilites
Provide real time support to the Global Customers on Waters products, computer-based systems and application specific modules. Primary contact is via telephone or email. Establish and maintain an effective relationship with the Global Customers with a focus on achieving a consistently high level of customer satisfaction.
Coordinate and input product related issues to Quality organization and Product Management. Document service procedures and technical service notes
1. BS degree in related technology or equivalent experience.
2. 5 - 7 years experience with Waters’ products and applications or related industry experience.
3. Prior customer related or field related experience is beneficial in this role.
4. Demonstrated interpersonal skills in a customer related field.
5. Polished written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
6. Demonstrated organizational skills, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
7. Excellent telephone, problem solving, analytical and listening skills.
8. New Product process experience. (getting product to market)
9. Computer Skills- Word processing, Excel, email, and corporate business solutions.(i.e. SAP)