For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE:WAT) with more than 6,500 employees and is represented in more than 100 countries around the world.
The success of the role is measured on your ability to utilise your Administrative, Organisation, Planning and Communication skills to provide optimal internal support to our Field Engineers and to maximise customer relations
Purpose and Scope of Role
The Junior Service Logistics & Customer Service Support Administrator is key to supporting both our customers and our service teams. Through active planning and collaboration with our service teams your goal is to deliver a timely, well administered, positively memorable customer experience at every interaction.
The position is primarily responsible for scheduling of Waters Performance Maintenance (PM) Services as well as effective administrative processing and invoicing of field service reports in our systems including SAP. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring that services are planned and delivered on time, that the customer is kept up to date at all times and expectations are managed and communicated clearly.
Customer Success is our Mission.
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relations is key in this post together with strong internal relationships with our field based staff.
Performance Maintenance Support.
- Ensuring effective scheduling of PM activities
- Analysis of historical trends to optimise annual PM spread
- Building a strong relationship with technical Expert centre
- Handling deviations in the planning.
- Ensuring correct parts are ordered and delivered in time.
Field Service Reports.
- Administering and processing field service reports and credits
- Excess parts returns process support.
- Periodical stock-takes
- Advising and making Customer installable service parts orders for key accounts
- Instrument site returns & demo lab shipments
- Trade-in instrument tracking
- Weekly Inventory reports & monthly slow moving parts analysis reports
Nordic Service Team & Distributor support.
Collaborating with other departments, countries and cultures.
Competencies/behaviours and attitude: