For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE:WAT) with more than 6,500 employees and is represented in over 100 countries around the world.
Waters China is keen to look for a motivated individual to manage our service order and field service report process for the whole China. The appointee will work closely with Sales, Service team, and overseas plant etc. to deliver professional services on whole service function.
1， CIT update for spare parts request /FSR process
2, Customer master creation & update
3, Account consolidation process
4, Instrument order z1 booking& document filing
- University Degree in in Logistics, Business Management or a related field of study
- Good teamwork and leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details and quality control skills
- Must be customer oriented and focused
- Proficiency in Microsoft Desktop programs (MS Office) and related IT software.