Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for nearly 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
The Order Coordinator manages the order and product flows between field (order entry and service organization) and the EDC warehouse team.
- check orders for correctness
- check inventory for requested products
- manage exceptions (obsolete, lot requests)
- communicate with field about irregularities
- control workload in warehouse order flow
- preferably order management experience
- capable of managing large flows of data
- understanding products and solution structure
- communicative, sense for different cultures, good English