For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE:WAT) with more than 6,500 employees and is represented in over 100 countries around the world.
This is a very interesting career opportunity for an individual who is passionate about ensuring customer satisfaction. The position 's primary responsibility is to manage all orders pertaining to Waters Division in Malaysia as well as the management of the local storage facility. Based in Malaysia, the senior logistic administrator will work closely with our Supply and Distribution in Singapore to ensure timely order proceesing. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced work environment that values a person's ability to work independently, and execute daily routine tasks with great attention to details and an eye for accuracy.
1. Handling customer enquiries, order entry and all customer service related areas and to follow through on orders up to closure.
2. Communicate with customers' requirements to the Regional Distribution Center for any special handling and shipping requirements such as shipment dates, forecast and end of quarter orders management.
3. Close monitoring of all backlogs to expedite deliveries.
4. Generate weekly and periodic inventory reports and analysis, including Sales order Backlog reports and forecast.
5. Support the team and perform cross functional activities as and when necessary.
6. Participate in process improvement activities to streamline the department's workflow.
1. Possess a recognized Diploma in Supply Chain management, Logistics or equivalent
2. Possess at least 1 year experience in customer service and order management.
3. Experience in SAP will be an added advantage.
4. Competent MS Excel
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Proven track record of successful working in teams. Able to work independently in fast and dynamic business environment.
7. Able to work meticulously with a sense of urgency.