For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE:WAT) with more than 6,500 employees and is represented in more than 100 countries around the world.
An exciting opportunity to join our Product Management(Biopharma) team in co-ordinating the development, marketing, commercialisation and on-going support of our innovative product line.
1. To develop Marketing and promotional programs to stimulate demand for all Waters range of products/services and ensure timely and proper execution of those programs in this segment(Biopharma).
2. Analyses market trends and prepare market research data and circulate to the Management team once every quarter.
3. To recommend pricing and product positioning strategy based on market trends and competitors strategy.
4. To launch new products or existing products to new markets.
5. Training of sales force and provide technical support.
6. Holds product seminars for customers, prospects and employees.
7. To co-ordinate internally with all the field sales team and Managers to ensure that Waters key customers are delighted and all proposed marketing programs are conducted with success.
8. Must be willing to travel extensively.