Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for nearly 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
An exciting opportunity to join our Product Management(Biopharma) team in co-ordinating the development, marketing, commercialisation and on-going support of our innovative product line.
1. To develop Marketing and promotional programs to stimulate demand for all Waters range of products/services and ensure timely and proper execution of those programs in this segment(Biopharma).
2. Analyses market trends and prepare market research data and circulate to the Management team once every quarter.
3. To recommend pricing and product positioning strategy based on market trends and competitors strategy.
4. To launch new products or existing products to new markets.
5. Training of sales force and provide technical support.
6. Holds product seminars for customers, prospects and employees.
7. To co-ordinate internally with all the field sales team and Managers to ensure that Waters key customers are delighted and all proposed marketing programs are conducted with success.
8. Must be willing to travel extensively.