For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE:WAT) with more than 6,500 employees and is represented in more than 100 countries around the world.
This position is within the Software Driver Development team in Brasov for Mass Spectometry Instruments offers a dynamic and collaborative environment, encouraging cross team development with the embedded SW team, Evaluation and the Applications departments.
Join our team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging professional environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international IT projects that enable scientists to make new discoveries!
Specific training and guidance is provided to ensure a fast integration of the new colleagues.
• Developing new test suites to expand the department’s automation capabilities
• Supporting product development teams in utilising framework improvements in development of new automated tests
• Supporting and maintaining existing test suites and test environments
• Improving metrics used to measure test automation performance and identify areas of improvement
• Improving the build and automation pipeline to increase performance and scalability
• Developing and improving the test automation framework to support the departments continuous integration/deployment
For this role you will be expected to have:
Experience of Automated Test Frameworks and Tools
Knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development and Test Driven Development techniques
Atlassian toolset (Bamboo, BitBucket, Confluence, Jira)
Web Development Technologies (Java Script, HTML, CSS)