This is a very interesting career opportunity for an individual who is passionate about GL, Reporting to Finance Manager, and Based on Shanghai.
- Assist the company’s finance manager in managing the accounting activities within our retail companies.
- ensure Group and local standards and accounting rules are observed and respected
- ensure accounting, social and tax report is reliable and provided on time
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Prepare annual planning and monthly forecast process
- Bachelor Degree or above in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Familiar in US GAAP accounting requirement and reporting standards.
- Knowledge of SAP is a must.
- Sound knowledge of PRC accounting standards and tax regulations.
- Good analytical skills in financial, strong PC skills including MS Office.
- Good Communication ability.
- English skills will be considered a plus
- Able to work under pressure and deliver result
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for nearly 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.