Waters is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of an Account Manager. Responsibilities include driving sales of our full range of products and services for the Korea Region. The desired candidate should be a self starter in developing and Implementing a territorial business plan working in unison with their assigned specialists and marketing colleagues in delivering on aggressive call cycle and business development activities. The foundation of the account manager's role is to develop a keen understanding of the customers' needs and challenges, designing solutions with lasting and meaningful business impact to our customers.
1. Responsible for meeting sales targets in Pharm territory
2. Develop new accounts in territory
3. Develop and maintain customer relationships through regular visits etc
4. Collect and understand market situations and competitive information
5. Identify key applications and potentials for our business and recommend Waters’ solutions
6. To leverage on our specialists and their product knowledge to secure deals
1. Degree in Chemistry or Biology
2. Sales Experience (2~5YR) in hi-tech industry
3. Experience in using or selling HPLC/MS would be advantageous
4. Customer handling skills
5. Presentation skills
6. Knowledge in business and market management
7. Knowledge of HPLC and its related industries
8. Good in listening, speaking and writing English
- Drive to achieve results
- Ability to problem solving
- Produces expected volume of work
- Communication and Teamwork
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for nearly 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.