As a Facilities & Admin Coordinator at Waters Romania, you will coordinate all facilities & admin activities for the entire Waters Romania facility based in Brasov.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the optimal working environment and functional facilities for the Brasov site.
As a Facilities & Admin Coordinator you will:
- Ensure te entire company in terms of Health and Safety, Emergency Situations and Security management - manage safety and security measures' implementation; implement site specific programs, procedures and systems to ensure regulatory compliance, protect employees and the environment; local training needs on safety programs and compliance requirements; ensure compliance with applicable local and international regulations
- Be Responsible for the efficient delivery of day to day facilities management services
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent site facilities issues as they arise
- Monitor facilities related spending against budget
- Coordinate and manage the landlord contract and services - facility related issues, preventive maintenance and repair programs
- Maintain rapport with vendors on office equipment and facility services
- Ensure security card system maintenance
- Act as the emergency response coordinator and responsible for special inspections, regular inspections, fire drills
- Manage all internal facility projects for the site
- Be in charge of the inventory responsibilities (equipment, furniture, space maintenance)
- Own and lead process development and improvement projects in his own area of expertise
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Waters Romania located in Brasov is the largest site that is part of the Waters Informatics business. Our site is one of the fastest growing and most dedicated to creating revolutionary, impactful software and services that customers love! We are proud and passionate software engineers and we are working as one team with scientists around the world to solve unique problems in analytical technologies that are used to measure the chemical, physical and biological composition of materials in a range of industries- increasingly this is driven by machine learning, big data analytics and complex algorithms meaning we need the best computer scientists available. If you feel that application of software engineering should make a difference in the world we live in, you should get in touch with us today!